Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where are the DJ's???
snew Offline
Piglet

Lightbulb Where are the DJ's???
I listen to KPIG all day at work and in the car to and from work. I don't pick it up on my house radio but I've recently been listening in the evenings on the computer. I'm listening and thoroughly enjoying my evening and then on comes this musak type music for the second time in between sets. (No offense to Sheryl Crow; but it's not the usual KPIG fare). I went online to see if I could find some info about it and here I am.

I feel like I'm at the freakin movies! Your radio station is making me fat; Everytime I hear that canned music my stomach screams, "Intermission! Feed meeeee!!"

Please, please bring back the evening DJs so I can absorb their wit and not more calories!! I don't want to look like "The Pig", I just want to enjoy it. I'm begging you!!
11-25-2009 09:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
barndweller Offline
bewildered listener

RE: Where are the DJ's???
(11-25-2009 09:05 PM)snew Wrote:  I listen to KPIG all day at work and in the car to and from work. I don't pick it up on my house radio but I've recently been listening in the evenings on the computer. I'm listening and thoroughly enjoying my evening and then on comes this musak type music for the second time in between sets. (No offense to Sheryl Crow; but it's not the usual KPIG fare). I went online to see if I could find some info about it and here I am.

I feel like I'm at the freakin movies! Your radio station is making me fat; Everytime I hear that canned music my stomach screams, "Intermission! Feed meeeee!!"

Please, please bring back the evening DJs so I can absorb their wit and not more calories!! I don't want to look like "The Pig", I just want to enjoy it. I'm begging you!!

I hope they bring back yer f'kin' unkle at night,
but I fear you are in for a lot more pie...

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2010 08:53 AM by Arden.)
11-26-2009 06:11 AM
Cynth The Poet Away
Just Plain Ol' Cynthia

Welcome snew! Hope you can join the Save the Pig cause by writing to those in financial charge of the station. The more we squeal at them, the less likely they can ignore us. Just be polite, that's all I ask. (More flies with honey and all that.)

"I'll sleep when I'm dead." -- Warren Zevon Confused
11-27-2009 03:45 PM
Cynth The Poet Away
Just Plain Ol' Cynthia

(12-06-2010 08:31 AM)ejones10 Wrote:  I'm looking for good DJ's? Anyone?

I'm afraid they're all doing something other than radio, unless they work at the Pig. There just aren't enough jobs for them. I know...I took broadcasting classes in junior college, and it turns out the best place to find a broadcasting major with a job is in a restaurant...waiting tables, cooking grub and washing dishes. If they have a BA degree, they're probably managing the place. Undecided

"I'll sleep when I'm dead." -- Warren Zevon Confused
12-06-2010 01:26 PM
barndweller Offline
bewildered listener

we need all night mud
01-01-2011 01:35 AM