Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Vintage Jan 2010 Squeals!
tongue_thaied Offline
60% liverwurst and ketchup

Music Vintage Jan 2010 Squeals!
Happy New Year and welcome to the Year of the Tiger, pigs! Smile

(I was informed last night that the Thais observe January 1st as the start of the horoscopical year, as it relates to the animals. The Chinese (and Koreans), however, use the Chinese New Year at the end of January or beginning of February. In fact, the Thais as a country don't officially honor the Chinese New Year as a holiday, unlike the Chinese and Koreans. I know, it's all so darn cornfusin' sometimes.)

sooooo -weeeee !!!
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2010 08:37 PM by webhog.)
01-01-2010 01:20 AM
Find all posts by this user
steub Offline
Piglet

RE: Fresh Squeals!
Happy New Year. Kisses and hugs all around. Fun tending bar tonight. 1130 ta 0230 ain't a bad shift on a good day. First bowl game starts at 1100, yea. Decent scribes come from Northwestern. The only game my money was on had the Sooners minus ten, and under fifty-five. Stoops don't cover. My bad.

Manhattan's Times Square a couple or two decades ago; before it was cleaned up. Kinda seedy. Barcanowitz and me hooked up with two honeys who worked for Sony. What a weekend. Nice girls. Every cop was on duty. Horses on duty; and doing theirs wherever. The restaurants, bistros, and bars couldn't nearly keep pace with those imbibing. Squatters and squirters on every inch of every wall out of cameras' sight. Flatfoots not even minding; just making sure no fights became riots.

After the ball dropped...a sort of climax...a flood of relieved kisses and hugs found nearly every mug of every gender. In every public house for blocks around. Real, honest, loving greetings - not gropings. Sweet.

So, hugs and kisses to all yuns all. oinker doinker. peace, prosperity, better health is thought of for all.

Football from 1100 ta midnight today. Yippee. Go! Fight! Win! I should have played a male cheerleader instead of noseman and center. The marching band in my next life perhaps. Till then, and resolutions on the horizon................happy and thankful being among ya.

A sincere "Happy New Year" is extended westward to sweet sixteen, and all around this world. mo
01-01-2010 01:41 AM
Cynth The Poet Away
Just Plain Ol' Cynthia

(01-01-2010 01:41 AM)steub Wrote:  Happy New Year. Kisses and hugs all around. Fun tending bar tonight. 1130 ta 0230 ain't a bad shift on a good day. First bowl game starts at 1100, yea. Decent scribes come from Northwestern. The only game my money was on had the Sooners minus ten, and under fifty-five. Stoops don't cover. My bad.

Manhattan's Times Square a couple or two decades ago; before it was cleaned up. Kinda seedy. Barcanowitz and me hooked up with two honeys who worked for Sony. What a weekend. Nice girls. Every cop was on duty. Horses on duty; and doing theirs wherever. The restaurants, bistros, and bars couldn't nearly keep pace with those imbibing. Squatters and squirters on every inch of every wall out of cameras' sight. Flatfoots not even minding; just making sure no fights became riots.

After the ball dropped...a sort of climax...a flood of relieved kisses and hugs found nearly every mug of every gender. In every public house for blocks around. Real, honest, loving greetings - not gropings. Sweet.

So, hugs and kisses to all yuns all. oinker doinker. peace, prosperity, better health is thought of for all.

Football from 1100 ta midnight today. Yippee. Go! Fight! Win! I should have played a male cheerleader instead of noseman and center. The marching band in my next life perhaps. Till then, and resolutions on the horizon................happy and thankful being among ya.

A sincere "Happy New Year" is extended westward to sweet sixteen, and all around this world. mo

Are you a writer by trade? I ask cause you write some really interesting prose. I'd easily read a book full of that writing. Beer

"I'll sleep when I'm dead." -- Warren Zevon Confused
01-01-2010 01:44 AM
diemaster Offline
Hog

I'd like to nominate you and Cynthia as SqueealingPigs of the 2009, Mo. You guys are great, keep it up. Rainy cold day here in Central Florida, nice day to listen to some Swiny music and enjoy a fine cup of jo'.........
(01-01-2010 01:41 AM)steub Wrote:  Happy New Year. Kisses and hugs all around. Fun tending bar tonight. 1130 ta 0230 ain't a bad shift on a good day. First bowl game starts at 1100, yea. Decent scribes come from Northwestern. The only game my money was on had the Sooners minus ten, and under fifty-five. Stoops don't cover. My bad.

01-01-2010 04:58 AM
diemaster Offline
Hog

Happy New Years, Gary. Thais, Chinese or Koreans three times the best of luck for the New Years. Cool
(01-01-2010 01:20 AM)tongue_thaied Wrote:  Happy New Year and welcome to the Year of the Tiger, pigs! Smile

(I was informed last night that the Thais observe January 1st as the start of the horoscopical year, as it relates to the animals. The Chinese (and Koreans), however, use the Chinese New Year at the end of January or beginning of February. In fact, the Thais as a country don't officially honor the Chinese New Year as a holiday, unlike the Chinese and Koreans. I know, it's all so darn cornfusin' sometimes.)
01-01-2010 05:05 AM
diemaster Offline
Hog

Man, I really like this one. Smile
01-01-2010 06:09 AM
diemaster Offline
Hog

Now this one rocks....... Cool
01-01-2010 06:18 AM
Arden Offline
your friend

well, in for Ralphie jus' one mo' time...

[Image: NewYear2010.jpg]

Good Morning, PIGs, and Happy New Year! Welcome to 2010!
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2010 07:06 AM by Arden.)
01-01-2010 07:04 AM
diemaster Offline
Hog

Happy New Years, Arden. Smile
(01-01-2010 07:04 AM)Arden Wrote:  well, in for Ralphie jus' one mo' time...

[Image: NewYear2010.jpg]

Good Morning, PIGs, and Happy New Year! Welcome to 2010!
01-01-2010 07:15 AM
Arden Offline
your friend

same to you, Jake
01-01-2010 07:16 AM
diemaster Offline
Hog

Is business picking up any at the Sty?
(01-01-2010 07:16 AM)Arden Wrote:  same to you, Jake
01-01-2010 07:24 AM
Arden Offline
your friend

what, you mean since the New Year began? Well, um, not yet!!
01-01-2010 07:27 AM
diemaster Offline
Hog

LOL Cool
(01-01-2010 07:27 AM)Arden Wrote:  what, you mean since the New Year began? Well, um, not yet!!
01-01-2010 07:27 AM
Arden Offline
your friend

Did you have a nice New Year's Eve, Jake?
01-01-2010 07:33 AM
diemaster Offline
Hog

(01-01-2010 07:33 AM)Arden Wrote:  Did you have a nice New Year's Eve, Jake?
Great so far, everyone's asleep, it's to wet to do anything outside and I got the whole front room to myself for once. Cool
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2010 07:39 AM by diemaster.)
01-01-2010 07:37 AM
Arden Offline
your friend

that's a nice feeling Smile
01-01-2010 07:42 AM
Khun Moo Offline
Porker

(12-31-2009 02:42 AM)webhog Wrote:  As an engineer, its a little annoying.

Unobtanium has long been used in the engineering community for a unavailable or impossible substance that would solve a difficult problem, such as a metal that wouldn't melt on reentry ("If we just made these nose cones out of Unobtanium, they wouldn't fail"). To actually name a real material that is just silly, if it exists, its not Unobtanium.

Personally, I think that they should've called it "Upsidaisium" in honor of Floyd the moonman from the Rocky and Bullwinkle show. Wasn't that some kind of antigravity stuff too?
01-01-2010 07:49 AM
Arden Offline
your friend

morning, Moo
yes, yes it was
01-01-2010 07:53 AM
clockdoctor Offline
Just Enjoying Life!

Happy New Year Arden, Jake and Moo.

Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
01-01-2010 09:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Arden Offline
your friend

and a very Happy New Year to you as well, Richard!
How's it goin' for you so far? Wink
01-01-2010 09:45 AM
Thread Closed