Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Vintage Squeals for June!!
clockdoctor Offline
Just Enjoying Life!

RE: Fresh Squeals for June!!
On a positive note... Just realized how much more I enjoy KPIG streaming online this time of year. I listen to the broadcast at home and when I drive around town. When at work, I stream online. No Political ads online!
Now before someone gets there bonnet in a twist, I know they make $s from advertising. And I am sure the politicians pay well to have there mud slinging broadcast all over the Central Coast, but I get enough of that on the TV. Thank God for the mute button.
I'll apologize in advance to anyone I upset.

Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
06-02-2010 12:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
barndweller Offline
bewildered listener

the hamcam is cooL!

(06-02-2010 08:36 AM)Squealin Wrote:  Toto was attacked by another dog and her eye popped out of it's socket so it is touch and go to see if we can save the eye.

so sorry to hear this kid. We love our pets because they are such true friends through thick and thin. Hope Toto heals quickly.

(06-02-2010 11:51 AM)Cynth The Poet Wrote:  Looks like my choice to get back to college (with the financial aid alongside it) was well-timed.

school is good, no one regrets more education,... good luck to your pig self!

Thanks for the fine rap Gary of Thai!!!!!
the pig is out here
we are glad to be over the hump...
c'mon FRIDAY!!!
06-02-2010 04:35 PM
Find all posts by this user
tongue_thaied Offline
60% liverwurst and ketchup

(06-02-2010 10:09 AM)Pretender Wrote:  Well, some it is actually just debris, but some of those things are actually swimming. I have seen shrimp-like things and jellyfish too. Doesn't seem like a place for them, but who knows.

Sounds like they know when to keep their heads low, too.

sooooo -weeeee !!!
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2010 06:18 PM by tongue_thaied.)
06-02-2010 06:17 PM
barndweller Offline
bewildered listener

[Image: getimage?camera=1&fmt=sif]
06-02-2010 06:40 PM
Squealin' Offline
Save The Pig

(06-02-2010 10:12 AM)Pretender Wrote:  Ah Kim, I'm sorry for Toto. I've got little dogs too. There are some humans that are just taking up space that could could be used for something worthwhile. When I am made Emperor of the World, I plan on taking care of some of that.

Thank you Jack,Gary and Barn. I should have known better. Most dogs would not even bother themselves with such a little dog. This dog was an A hole just like it's owner. I ran her to the vet so fast. Good thing cause if I would have stayed I would have most likely punched that guy in the nose. HA!
I lost the cat in 2007. Old age. He was 15.

[Image: PeeWeeTodo.jpg]

Malama pono!
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2010 07:08 PM by Squealin'.)
06-02-2010 07:01 PM
Anjil Offline
...in trouble again, ha !!!

WELCOME BACK, RAMBLIN' RORRRR !!!!!!!!!

"Anjil flying toooo close to the ground..."
06-02-2010 08:05 PM
Snooker Offline
Piglet

I second that emotion - great to have Ramblin Rorrrrr back in the sty!! This goes back to my piglet days when I first started listening to the PIG many moons ago. Fly
06-02-2010 08:13 PM
Anjil Offline

(06-02-2010 08:36 AM)Squealin Wrote:  I am nursing my little Toto who was attacked by another dog and her eye popped out of it's socket so it is touch and go to see if we can save the eye. :-(n The guy that owned the dog did not even say he was sorry, just kept throwing the ball for his dog.

Oh no, Kim, that's terrible !!!! And what an irresponsible as*hole that other dog's human is Angry He must be from the rancid, festering end of the gene poool !!!!! I truly hope Pretender will skim that scum outta the poool when he becomes Emperor.

My friend in Las Vegas has a dog that's eye popped out of the socket but the vet was able to remedy the situation. I hope Toto will be healed toooo !!!!!! Heart

06-02-2010 08:23 PM
Squealin' Offline
Save The Pig

(06-02-2010 08:05 PM)Anjil Wrote:  WELCOME BACK, RAMBLIN' RORRRR !!!!!!!!!

Woooo Hooooo! Praise The Almighty Lard! Really? Where did you hear that? Huh
BeerBeer I love Ramblin Rorrr! He was my first contact with KPIG! Cool

Malama pono!
06-02-2010 09:53 PM
Squealin' Offline
Save The Pig

(06-02-2010 08:23 PM)Anjil Wrote:  Oh no, Kim, that's terrible !!!! And what an irresponsible as*hole that other dog's human is Angry He must be from the rancid, festering end of the gene poool !!!!! I truly hope Pretender will skim that scum outta the poool when he becomes Emperor.

My friend in Las Vegas has a dog that's eye popped out of the socket but the vet was able to remedy the situation. I hope Toto will be healed toooo !!!!!! Heart

Thank U Anjil! I love her soo much! She is such a good little dog. I had never had a little dog before and one day as I was on my way to work I saw her running down 101 near Greenfield, CA. I thought she was a ground squirrel! HA!

Malama pono!
06-02-2010 09:58 PM
Anjil Offline

(06-02-2010 09:53 PM)Squealin Wrote:  Woooo Hooooo! Praise The Almighty Lard! Really? Where did you hear that? Huh
BeerBeer I love Ramblin Rorrr! He was my first contact with KPIG! Cool

Well, I was listening to the Gracious Elllie Mae as she signed offf for the evening; and Rory was there and Elllie announced that he'd be here 2morrow afternooon... Huh

Factor in the statement Vicki made as she signed off 2day ("I'm done filling in") and voila...

...that's how I know, ha !!

-Anjil, not a rocket scientist Big Grin

06-02-2010 10:35 PM
Pretender Offline
Licensed Cynic

(06-02-2010 10:35 PM)Anjil Wrote:  Well, I was listening to the Gracious Elllie Mae as she signed offf for the evening; and Rory was there and Elllie announced that he'd be here 2morrow afternooon... Huh

Factor in the statement Vicki made as she signed off 2day ("I'm done filling in") and voila...

...that's how I know, ha !!

-Anjil, not a rocket scientist Big Grin

So, does this mean an actual ADDITION to the PIG staff? I certainly don't want to hear that any of the other jocks are gone!!!!!!!!
06-03-2010 04:10 AM
Squealin' Offline
Save The Pig

Mornin' Pigs! Mornin' Ralph Anybody, Aileen Aileen The Traffic and Weather Queen, Travus T. Hipp and Zeuf Our Girl in DA Curl! Mornin' Jack. Thanks for "fillin' in", Anjil! Haaa! Ha! :-)

Malama pono!
06-03-2010 07:19 AM
tongue_thaied Offline
60% liverwurst and ketchup

The skies just opened up and flooded Chiang Mai. Many motorbikes are on the street, the water level nearly covering their engines.

Correction to Travis' commentary. Most people in Thailand don't carry their own bags to the market. Unfortunately, Thailand is hooked on plastic as well.

sooooo -weeeee !!!
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2010 09:07 AM by tongue_thaied.)
06-03-2010 08:41 AM
clockdoctor Offline
Just Enjoying Life!

Thought for today: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

06-03-2010 09:58 AM
Pretender Offline
Licensed Cynic

(06-03-2010 09:58 AM)clockdoctor Wrote:  Thought for today: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

LOL!!Big Grin
06-03-2010 10:09 AM
clockdoctor Offline
Just Enjoying Life!

(06-03-2010 04:10 AM)Pretender Wrote:  So, does this mean an actual ADDITION to the PIG staff? I certainly don't want to hear that any of the other jocks are gone!!!!!!!!

Hopefully they are filling the vacancy when Warren T left.

06-03-2010 11:05 AM
clockdoctor Offline
Just Enjoying Life!

(06-02-2010 08:13 PM)Snooker Wrote:  I second that emotion - great to have Ramblin Rorrrrr back in the sty!! This goes back to my piglet days when I first started listening to the PIG many moons ago. Fly
Hi Snooker. Welcome to the mud!. Smile
A round of welcome applause for Ramblin Ror! Beer

06-03-2010 11:10 AM
clockdoctor Offline
Just Enjoying Life!

(06-03-2010 07:19 AM)Squealin Wrote:  Mornin' Pigs! Mornin' Ralph Anybody, Aileen Aileen The Traffic and Weather Queen, Travus T. Hipp and Zeuf Our Girl in DA Curl! Mornin' Jack. Thanks for "fillin' in", Anjil! Haaa! Ha! :-)
Hi Kim, How's Toto doing? So sorry to hear about the attach. Crying

06-03-2010 11:13 AM
Squealin' Offline
Save The Pig

(06-03-2010 11:13 AM)clockdoctor Wrote:  Hi Kim, How's Toto doing? So sorry to hear about the attach. Crying

She is alive..and that is the most important thing. I took her to the opthamoligist today and she said that it is rare that the eyesite comes back, but she thinks she will save they eye but will not know until the stitches come out. That cost me $175--Oh well, whats money for anyhoo..?? HA!

I was at the Blues Festivel on Saturday and saw Ramblin' but had no idea that he was coming back, although he sure was talking KPIG up during his MC stint.Beer

Malama pono!
06-03-2010 02:28 PM
Thread Closed