Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2 Average
SC Motorcycle Service ad sucks
RJonez Offline
Piglet

Sad SC Motorcycle Service ad sucks
OMG! Who in the *beep* thought those *beep*ing ads were *beep*ing clever? They are so *beep*ing obnoxious I have been changing *beep*ing radio stations when I *beep*ing hear them! *beep*ing OUCH in the *beep*ing ears! *beep* - Stop!
08-04-2010 01:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RJonez Offline
Piglet

Thumbs Up RE: SC Motorcycle Service ad sucks
(08-04-2010 01:01 PM)RJonez Wrote:  OMG! Who in the *beep* thought those *beep*ing ads were *beep*ing clever? They are so *beep*ing obnoxious I have been changing *beep*ing radio stations when I *beep*ing hear them! *beep*ing OUCH in the *beep*ing ears! *beep* - Stop!

Oh yeah - I heard a squeal from another loyal listener who is tired of 'shock ads' on our wonderful radio station...

Homeblown glASS commercials are just inane... tobacco my a$$$$$...
We all know what they sell (winkwink) and that's fine, but soooo stupid to use fake profanity to get our attention...
Thanks, KPIG, for this forum.
08-12-2010 11:16 AM
Monica Offline
Amateur Hamateur

RE: SC Motorcycle Service ad sucks
(08-12-2010 11:16 AM)RJonez Wrote:  Oh yeah - I heard a squeal from another loyal listener who is tired of 'shock ads' on our wonderful radio station...

Homeblown glASS commercials are just inane... tobacco my a$$$$$...
We all know what they sell (winkwink) and that's fine, but soooo stupid to use fake profanity to get our attention...
Thanks, KPIG, for this forum.

Guess what? Management doesn't read these pages, they could care less...it's sorely needed ad revenue. The internet pigs don't care either because we don't have to hear them! LOL (winkwink)
08-16-2010 01:06 AM
Brother Ralphie Offline
A Voice Crying Out In The Wilderness

(08-16-2010 01:06 AM)Monica Wrote:  Guess what? Management doesn't read these pages, they could care less...it's sorely needed ad revenue. The internet pigs don't care either because we don't have to hear them! LOL (winkwink)

I think management does read the squeals...sadly, they just don't care what any of you think!

Ralphie's Ramblings
08-16-2010 07:22 AM
monterey_diver Offline
Piglet

(08-04-2010 01:01 PM)RJonez Wrote:  OMG! Who in the *beep* thought those *beep*ing ads were *beep*ing clever? They are so *beep*ing obnoxious I have been changing *beep*ing radio stations when I *beep*ing hear them! *beep*ing OUCH in the *beep*ing ears! *beep* - Stop!

I thought the ad was great and laughed out loud in my car.
08-31-2010 09:42 AM
barndweller Offline
bewildered listener

(08-16-2010 07:22 AM)Brother Ralphie Wrote:  I think management does read the squeals...sadly, they just don't care what any of you think!

I think the station needs the night DJs for all the night pigs
C'mon now, we must have restructured our obligations enough
by now to continue on in the manner real radio was intended

PRAISE THE LARD
09-21-2010 04:43 PM
webhog Offline
Bit Mangler

speaking (strictly personally) of annoying commercials, omg, Gilbert's Firefish on the wharf? We went there a couple weeks ago, and it was, without reservations, the WORST excuse for a dinner we've ever had. my wife sent her's back as inedible. my salmon was OK albeit tiny, but the sides were disgusting, grey runny lukewarm mashed potatoes that looked and tasted a week old, soggy grey green beans that musta been a week old, and I don't remember what all else. I ate the fish and left the rest, we got our check, and left.. oh, did I mention horribly slow service inspite of it not being empty. my wife was so pissed, she wrote a scathing review on yelp.
10-06-2010 08:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
barndweller Offline
bewildered listener

(10-06-2010 08:25 PM)webhog Wrote:  speaking (strictly personally) of annoying commercials, omg, Gilbert's Firefish on the wharf? We went there a couple weeks ago, and it was, without reservations, the WORST excuse for a dinner we've ever had. my wife sent her's back as inedible. my salmon was OK albeit tiny, but the sides were disgusting, grey runny lukewarm mashed potatoes that looked and tasted a week old, soggy grey green beans that musta been a week old, and I don't remember what all else. I ate the fish and left the rest, we got our check, and left.. oh, did I mention horribly slow service inspite of it not being empty. my wife was so pissed, she wrote a scathing review on yelp.

sounds like a happenin' tourist spot
Big Grin

we visited the 10th st grill in los osos the other evening, and enjoyed one of the finest homestyle dinners I've had in a long time. The owner is a very nice fellow and the place has a comfortable charm.
Reasonable prices, great food and drinks, try it once and you will go back.
10-11-2010 06:57 AM
RJonez Offline
Piglet

Thumbs Down RE: SC Motorcycle Service ad sucks
Oh, and while I am ranting...

ob·Knox·ious Roofing????

Goodgawdawmighty, what a fool! He personally came to my house and gave my wife a $6K estimate on a roof repair that was later repaired by another company for $600 dollars total... OBNOXIOUS to the MAX
10-11-2010 03:32 PM
RJonez Offline
Piglet

(08-31-2010 09:42 AM)monterey_diver Wrote:  I thought the ad was great and laughed out loud in my car.

Maybe ONCE...

You may have REALLY enjoyed the inane Warehouse Direct Interiors ads too...Crying
10-15-2010 11:57 AM