RE: whine, piss, bitch, moan and gripe
good luck on that!!
10-13-2010 04:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
seamallowance Offline
Piglet

The right DJ, the wrong station.

Laurie Roberts, an excellent air personality, fount of knowledge and all around good person, has been given a shift at KPIG in error. It was supposed to be at KRQR or KMEL, but a mistake was made and she somehow ended up on the Pig.

Please send her on her way, where she can endlessly recite the trivia that works so well ELSEWHERE.
07-01-2011 08:40 AM
col the geordie Offline
Living in the Uk - so you don't have to

(11-17-2011 04:19 PM)dannygrump Wrote:  the surf report is a waste of air time. even if i surfed, i wouldn't be able to keep myself from turning the dial when it drones on and on and on.

I live in Liverpool UK, can't surf and love the surf report - it's wonderfully strange. Hey it goes to make the PIG what it is.
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

I'm not the messiah, I'm a very naughty boyBig Grin
11-23-2011 02:13 PM
Reddog Offline
Piglet

Is it just me, or are the faux commercials getting longer and more prolific? "less is more", and in this case, true dat. More music, fewer of the faux commercials! Thanks for listening.[/b]
06-21-2012 12:48 PM
RJonez Offline
Piglet

Every time the snore- snore- snore commercial comes on I go to the iPod setting on my car stereo.
DANG!
It is just plain awful!
Ow!
otherwise, carry on!
Fly
09-10-2012 02:31 PM
wipster Offline
Prime Swine

(07-01-2011 08:40 AM)seamallowance Wrote:  The right DJ, the wrong station.

Laurie Roberts, an excellent air personality, fount of knowledge and all around good person, has been given a shift at KPIG in error. It was supposed to be at KRQR or KMEL, but a mistake was made and she somehow ended up on the Pig.

Please send her on her way, where she can endlessly recite the trivia that works so well ELSEWHERE.

You Sir (or Madam, what ever the case may be), are sadly mistaken IMHO. Laurie is a great addition to the DJ's at KPIG. In fact, it's her knowledgeable commentary on the fine songs that she plays, either by request or by choice, that makes her such a good fit. Would you say the same of Ramblin', or Karson, or the much missed Arden, all of whom add their informed commentary as well... that's what makes a good 'pig DJ. If you don't like her style, than I suggest you turn the volume down when she speaks, but you would be missing a lot of material straight from the college of musical knowledge.

Wipster
"When the mode of the music changes, the walls of the city will shake" - Plato
"Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On" - Jerry Lee Lewis
10-16-2012 12:21 PM
SuzyB Offline
Piglet

(10-16-2012 12:21 PM)wipster Wrote:  You Sir (or Madam, what ever the case may be), are sadly mistaken IMHO. Laurie is a great addition to the DJ's at KPIG. In fact, it's her knowledgeable commentary on the fine songs that she plays, either by request or by choice, that makes her such a good fit. Would you say the same of Ramblin', or Karson, or the much missed Arden, all of whom add their informed commentary as well... that's what makes a good 'pig DJ. If you don't like her style, than I suggest you turn the volume down when she speaks, but you would be missing a lot of material straight from the college of musical knowledge.
10-31-2012 07:59 PM